Canyon Crosswinds is OPEN with the following requirements:
- Proper social distancing (a minimum of 6 feet) shall be maintained at all times
- Face coverings shall be worn when there is more than one member at the field
- No visitors shall be allowed on the site at any time
- No member shall bring any guest flyers to the site
Canyon Crosswinds Flying Club – Valencia, CA
We are a passionate radio control flying club located in sunny Valencia, CA with an esteemed history going back to the early 1970s. Our members fly a wide variety of airplanes and helicopters, from small foam electric to giant scale gas aircraft. On any given morning you’re bound to find someone at the field.
- 600′ x 50′ asphalt runway
- Dedicated helicopter flying area
- On-site electricity
- On-site weather station
- On-site webcam
- Download our field for the RealFlight RC flight simulator
Learn To Fly
Do you need help with your new airplane or helicopter? Would you like help learning to fly? We do our best to provide advice and training to all of our members. Please contact us and we’ll get you in touch with one of our several flight instructors.